What are the iPhone cool apps to try out? Well it could actually depend upon your definition of “cool,” and what things appeal to you the most. If you’re enthusiastic about keeping-up with sports scores, or looking for simple recipes, there are apps to help you. If you enjoy games, you’ll find that there are some that actually work even in the most isolated areas where services can’t reach you. Searching for ideas? Here are some applications that you can test on your iPhone. Some are generally free, other apps are paid, but all are worthy to be explored.
1. Google Earth – See the whole world on your iPhone screen. Google Earth on mobile shows all locations on the globe with different topographic and geographic information.
2. Bookworm – Much like Tetris, this puzzle game is also addictive, and has the bonus of sharpening your vocabulary skills.
3. Yelp – The iPhone app version of this famous social review network makes it possible for you to track down the perfect bars as well as restaurants, where ever you may be. Get feedbacks first before making those reservations.
4. The Negotiator – The app version of Priceline.com gains coolness points because it makes it easy for you to find less expensive flights as well as rentals for travel.
5. Cupcakes! – Who doesn’t love cupcakes? With this cool game app you can make your very own flavor combinations of virtual cupcakes and then e-mail them to friends. Most of all, they’re all fat-free!
6. ESPN Fantasy Baseball – Check out your favorite teams with the use of your smart phone, render trades and stay up-to-date on all the sport’s scores. You don’t need to worry much about not getting home in time to watch the game through this app.
7. Shazam – Don’t you hate once you hear a song and don’t recognize who is singing? Download and then launch Shazam hold your handset to the music, and it will provide you with the artist info plus a link to download the song in iTunes.
8. Tweetdeck – On Facebook and Tweeter? Well, Tweetdeck allows you to check out both, so there’s no need to get two different apps to check out your social networking sites. Post status updates, share photos and organize the accounts you follow. You can do all that with Tweetdeck.
Through these apps on your iPhone, you may stay up-to-date on the most recent news as well as sports, read through the classics, and plan a trip everywhere. There’s no restriction to what you can find out and achieve through iPhone apps.