People are making use of a great number of apps with different utilities to resolve a variety of problems. Games let users kill time during dull moments of the day. Other iPhone apps let users check banking information, find out the cheapest gas prices, as well as get updated with their most loved sports teams. Now what are some examples of the great apps for your iPhone? Let’s have a closer look.
1. SpringPad. Make to-do listings, take down notes, and deal with shopping lists through this app. SpringPad is also a good GTD app which helps you keep an eye of what tasks must be done and when.
2. Evernote. This a great app to arrange notes as well as business plans. It is also a great place to store and also manage third party information. In this app, notes can be saved in image, audio or text format.
3. Mozy. Back-up electronic devices through this app while organizing data files between different devices and operating-systems. It is a main solution to manage documents among various pieces of technology.
4. GoTask. It is an app which provides simplified to-do listings and was created particularly for Gmail’s task feature. Make a listing of tasks through this app and check them off easily.
5. Cozi Family Organizer. It is an iPhone app which is very suitable for a family. It lets family members know that son has a soccer game tomorrow or ensure that dad remembers to buy eggs and milk right after work. Through this app, the entire family is on the same page.
6. Mint. This is a great productivity app that manages and keeps records of your money. When you have this app, you can always be notified when accounts run low or when you have reached a certain budget.
7. RE.Minder. This app provides a simple to-do list which alerts you once a task or activity must be done. Set the list up, and then just forget about it because the app will notify you regarding an activity when needed.
8. OpenTable. Waiting for a table is a bad usage of time, and, let?s face it, no one would like to do it. So why not book meal reservations ahead of time? OpenTable is a good app which allows you to conveniently make restaurant bookings right form your iPhone. With this app, you can just show up when your table is ready and use your time effectively.
These are only some of the great productivity apps which you can download to your iPhone and these selections are perfectly useful to a lot of people and will serve as an ideal starting point in your quest to personalize your iPhone.